Quality of Life Items
The following quality of life items are needed on a continuing basis to bring a touch of home to those far away.
5. Crystal Lite and other powder drinks
6. Socks, any color
9. Razors & Shaving Cream
10. Protein Bars
Non-Perishable Food Items:
Individually wrapped pieces of hard candy (Twizzlers, Tootsie Rolls and Tootsie Roll Pops; Bubble Gum;
Skittles; lollipops; Life Savers; Candy Sticks; Sweet Tarts; etc).
1. Protein Bars
2. Peanuts, pretzels and other snack foods
3. Sweetened Kool-Aid, Gatorade, and other sweetened drink mixes
4. Coffee, sugar, creamer, tea bags, hot chocolate, hot cider
5. Jerky (no pork in contents)
7. Seasonings: Onion Salt, Garlic Salt, pepper, oregano, etc.
8. Chewing Gum
9. Potato chips (in the can, not sacks)
Toiletry items such as shaving cream, razors, toothbrushes and toothpaste
(NON-SCENTED ITEMS ONLY PLEASE).
1. White T-Shirts
2. Hand sanitizer, hand lotion
3. Wet Wipes
5. Eye Drops
6. Wrap-around sunglasses
7. Batteries (AA)
8. Music CD's
9. Small board games such as Chess, Checkers, Dominoes, Parcheesi, Yahtzee, Uno, Cribbage,
and jigsaw puzzles; playing cards, etc.
10. Puzzle books, comic books
12. Nail clippers
13. Electronic Games
Items NOT to Send:
4. Homemade foods
5. Glass items